Invest in your workforce
Academic Planning and Accountability - Continuing Education (APA-CE) serves diverse clientele by providing education and training through personal enrichment, academic and professional development programs. We extend our programs to meet the needs of companies, businesses and organizations — locally and globally.
Maintaining a satisfied, motivated workforce directly contributes to productivity. It is important that a sustainable learning culture be embedded in the workplace as a pathway to growth both for employees and organizations and the way to do it is through continuing education.
Together as a team, we will develop and implement effective educational programs and services tailored to your specific needs. With the support of FIU’s academic units, business and professional community, you can improve the quality of your workforce, maintain your competitive edge and increase the added value of your organization.
Our training portfolio includes, but is not limited to:
- Innovation management
- Hospitality and tourism
- Customer service
- Conflict resolution
- Team building
- Leadership development
- Comprehensive communication (e.g., business writing, presentation and public speaking)
- Career Source South Florida
- Youth Co-Op Inc.
- UNIBE University (Dominican Republic)
- Doral Chamber of Commerce
- Connect Professional & CE Consortium LLC
- Creativity & Leadership International, LLC
- CAMACOL (Latin Chamber of Commerce of the United States)
- ICESI University (Colombia)
- iPEC Coaching