Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
The Coach Training Program (CTP) is accredited through the International Coach Federation (ICF). Participants who attend the CTP are among the most skilled coaches in the world and are highly sought after for a variety of positions.
Becoming a certified coach is more than a career decision—it’s a choice that will change your perspective, alter your way of thinking, and shift how others see you. Students quickly discover that they not only learn how to coach others, but how to “walk the talk” themselves. And that’s exactly why becoming a Certified Professional Coach transforms your whole way of being.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is interested in self-development, self-leadership, or has the desire to become an ICF-accredited Certified Professional Coach. Individuals from all walks of life (college students, moms, baby-boomers, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, just to name a few) participate and benefit from iPEC’s Coach Training Program. Upon graduation, iPEC Coaches assume careers in a specialty niche: Life Coach, Health and Wellness Coach, Relationship Coach, Finance Coach, Executive Coach, and/or External/Organizational Coach.
Build Your Career on the Four Cornerstones of Professional Excellence in Coach Training:
- The Core Energy Coaching™ Process: A robust interdisciplinary method pioneered and taught ONLY to iPEC students
- A Complete Coach Certification Program: The all-inclusive training that also prepares you for a specialty of your choosing AND a dual certification as an Energy Leadership Index™ Master Practitioner
- Our Proven Business Development System: The key to generating the full-time or secondary income you desire
- An Ongoing Support System for Students and Graduates: A powerful network that stands alone in the industry
Imagine yourself in a thriving and satisfying career, doing what you love and helping others to advance personally and professionally. Whether you’re a manager, close to retirement, or a busy parent, by becoming a Certified Professional Coach, you can help the people and organizations you’re most passionate about to overcome challenges and achieve lasting results.
Upon successfully completing the CTP, participants will have acquired coach-specific skill training including theory, philosophies, professional standards of conduct, and specific training in order to be effective coaches as entrepreneurs or as employees in a corporate setting. When all requirements are met for certification, and training is complete, participants earn two designations: ICF-accredited Certified Professional Coach (CPC) and Energy Leadership Index™ Master Practitioner (ELI-MP).
- Effective communication
- Diversity awareness
- Goal setting
- Work/life balance
- Conflict resolution
- Leadership development
- Strategic planning
- Emotional intelligence
- Public speaking
You must be 18 years of age or older and have a high school diploma or GED to be eligible for the CTP.
Is Coach Training Right for You? – Schedule a Coaching Session to Find Out.
You may schedule a complimentary coaching session with a coach from the iPEC Admissions Team. In this session, your coach will help you establish:
- Clarity on where you are currently.
- Clarity on exactly where you want to be as a Certified Professional Coach.
- A plan to take you from where you are to where you want to be as a Coach in the shortest time frame.
- The fastest way to achieve your most important goals.
This conversation is to help you create a plan to optimize your dream of becoming a Certified Professional Coach and start living the freedom, flexibility, and high income you desire.