Florida International University (FIU) and EMCOR Consulting have developed a one-day workshop in response to the growing number of family owned businesses in the country. EMCOR has over 10 years of experience on Family Governance and Succession Planning in the U.S. and Latin America.
This one-day interactive workshop will create awareness of the challenges a family-owned business faces and how they can be minimized in order to improve governance, and at the same time, prepare for succession and continued growth.
Some of the topics to be covered in the workshop include:
- Family Business: Challenges and Competitive Advantages in the World, the United States and Florida
- Understanding the Families, the Business and the Families in Business
- Family Governance and Succession
- Evolution of the Family and Business Over Generation
- The Family Business Environment – Understanding the Context in which Family Businesses Operate
- Continuity Planning in the Business and the Family Business Protocol
For More Information, click below...