In this challenging and fun-filled Entrepreneurship 3-day Weekend Boot Camp that Florida International University (FIU) and Biznovator are presenting, participants will be guided through a business start-up journey that includes proven models for start-up success. You will interact and interview founders of small to medium sized enterprises to learn firsthand their start-up challenges and success stories. From classroom learning to discovering more about you, in this hands-on and exploratory Weekend Boot Camp model participants will be introduced, and taught core competencies, skills and tools needed to succeed as a driven individual that is seeking to:
- StartUp a New Business Venture
- Grow an Existing Small Business
- Transition from Employee to SoloPreneur
- Inject Entrepreneurial Thinking and Strategies into a Non-Profit Organization
- Become a Social Entrepreneur
Arrive Ready to Learn and You’ll Leave….
- Discovering More About You and Your Strengths
- Knowing How to Incorporate the 7 Mindsets for Entrepreneurs
- Understanding the Economic Elements that Can Make or Break a Business
- Identifying Gaps and Opportunities in Your Marketplace
- Appreciating Why Your Customer is King or Queen
- Better Equipped on How to Transition from Employee to Entrepreneur
- More Knowledgeable on How to Convert Your Passion into a Purpose Driven Venture
- With a Basic Start-Up Business Plan
- Connected and Belonging to a Network Start-Up Entrepreneur
BIZNOVATOR’s mission is to empower entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurship and innovation. Their approach is viewed as a foundational mechanism for attaining sustainable economic development and societal progress for our rapidly changing world.
To Register, click below...
For More Information, click below...